Pin It

41 thoughts on “PINOY KETO DIET EASY RECIPES | KETO MEAL PREP

  1. Mary Music and Vlogs May 29, 2020 at 10:25 pm - Reply

    I’m so glad to have found your channel. I can’t live without Filipino food. Staying in keto and having my pinoy food is the best of both worlds!

  2. Actually, the best alternative to rice as your meal "filler" is blanched, chopped cabbage, cauliflower, or brocolli. Blanched with hot water to preserve the nutrients. I've been on keto-OMAD for 1.5 years now.

  3. Hi po…i enjoy watching this video..gsto ko sana magsimula din na magketo diet…ano po ung omad na tinatawag? Tska ung cauliflower rice at ung isang klase ng rice na no carbs saan po kau nkakabili nun? Thanks po in advance..more.power po😊

  4. Salty not keto.. That's to much.. Pls right info. We have lot viewers. Anaway tnx for sharing… Source not also… Good try but wer not expert in keto sis… Good luck kapatid.

  5. U better to bake the talong with olive oil garlic salt and pepper kesa s fried.. Daming sipsip n oil.. Gnyn ang way ko s keto diet ko.. Tama nmn ang foods kso sablay s talong ate.

  6. sa mga baguhan dyan need natin 1k sub MAGTULUNGAN PO TAYO
    1- hug
    2- COMMENT DONE
    3-AND I'LL hug DIN PO
    GOD BLESS NATIN 🙂

  7. Thanks d2 Ms. Dee… karamihan kc ng recipe foreign veggies hirap hanapin or translate s local version.

  8. Hello Guys!

    In order to lose weight, it's important to watch what you eat and engage in moderate exercise. In fact, 80 percent of weight loss is the result of making healthy changes to your diet, while the remaining 20 percent is due to being physically active.

    📍Kayang-kaya ba ang 80/20 rule?

    ✔️Kaya pero hindi ganon kadali. Basta tandaan mo lang, kung kaya ng iba kaya mo rin!💪

    📍Ako na bahala sa mga Keto-LC recipes, basta subscribe ka lang sa aking Instagram, Facebook at YouTube channel hindi ka mauubusan ng lulutin! 👌

    📍Wag kang titigil hanggat hindi mo na-achieve ang weight goal mo! At pag na-achieve mo na be conscious parin sa mga food intake mo para hindi masayang ang pinaghirapan mo! 🤗

    📍Keep #fighting 💪

    #pushyourself

    Lovelots!

    Dee❤️

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


*